Loom knit and Beaded things

Loom knit and Beaded things
Jewelry, clothing, knitting, beading, experimenting

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Playing with Photos and Mod Podge Dimensional gel

After reading a blog about Mod Podge and the new dimensional gel, I got inspired to go to the local craft store and pick up some to play with. My son gave me these mini photos of pygmee monkeys and flamingos. And a bunch of other little pictures of random stuff.
They came out nice so far, but we will have to see how it dries and how it holds up.
I would love to make myself some cool trinkets and maybe put some in the Etsy shop or
Smashing Darling if all goes well.
So many people with inspirational instructions and pictures on the web!
I will have to take some pictures to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment